Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing an OB/GYN who is Right for You
- Birth plan. Do you want to try for a VBAC, a water birth, or other natural birthing options? It is important to choose a provider who will work with you regarding any specific requests you may have.
- Hospital affiliation. If it is important to you that you deliver at a specific hospital, you will want to make sure the provider you choose will deliver there.
- Practice size and other details. Do you want a female physician? Is having multiple locations important to you? Do you prefer a small practice? All of these details impact which OB/GYN is a good fit for you.
- Insurance and/or out of pocket cost. Of course, you should try to find a provider who accepts your insurance, but exploring billing practices and cost is important, especially if you don’t have maternity insurance.
- Comfort. In the end, it is important that you choose a provider and a practice who “feel” right to you. A bedside manner that works for you and the ability to make you feel well cared for is probably the most important detail of all.
It’s your time to shine — and that includes your good health. Whether you’re considering pregnancy, have a baby on the way, or need specialized care, our Ob-Gyn physicians, certified nurse midwives, and women’s health nurse practitioners partner with you in wellness, guide you through pregnancy, and have the skills to help when you’re facing health issues.
Premier Physician Network Ob-Gyn physicians, certified nurse midwives, and women’s health nurse practitioners look forward to caring for you. It’s easy to find the care you need, conveniently located near you.